1. The quality of the tube is not good, and the gap bet […]
1. The quality of the tube is not good, and the gap between the core hole and the tube is too small.
2. The mold water conveying design is unreasonable. The ordinary tube works at high temperature.
If it is a die-casting mold, a high temperature resistant tube should be used.
3. The friction between the outer tube of the tube and the inner needle is abnormal. It is most likely that the inner pin hole of the last plate of the movable mold is misaligned with the ejector plate. During assembly, check whether the inner needle is smooth and then lock the screw. .
4. The material of the moving mold core is related. According to my experience, there is a kind of 136 steel that is not suitable for the back mold, and it is easy to burn the ejector pin and the inclined top.
Regular maintenance of mold parts plays a vital role in the service life of the mold. The annual maintenance procedures required for each injection molding location depend on different mold cycle times. The following are some mold accessory maintenance tips that can be used by each mold user to ensure the effective operation of mold components such as hot runners, heaters, guide pins and ejector pins, and molding inserts to prevent accidents.
5. Check whether there is any warning rust or moisture at the diffuser holes. If you find rust or moisture near the hot runner vents, it means internal condensation, or the water pipe may be cracked. Humidity can cause a fatal short circuit to the heater. If the machine does not run endlessly throughout the year and needs to be shut down at night or on weekends, then the chance of this condensation will increase.